Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday old man

I can't believe I'm just posting this!! It's been sitting in my drafts for a couple weeks now. Whoops!!

Another year, another birthday. Erik turned 33! It was probably a pretty lame birthday for him this year, we didn't do much, but we tried to celebrate a little!! The kids were super excited to pick out presents for him and help me wrap them up.

Happy Birthday!! I made pasties, per his request. Not my favorite, but he loves em!

And he thinks I wouldn't post this picture. Ha!

Everyone is gettin' in on the action. :) Sweet "birthday cake" huh? Ya, I'm an awesome wife. lol

1 comments:

Brittany said...

what a flattering picture of the bday boy!! ;) Sounds like a fun, low-key bday to me - gotta have those some years! What are pasties??! now I'm really curious...!