Sunday, May 19, 2013

The one with the ballerina

Brooklyn had her very first ballet recital this past weekend. Words cannot express how proud of this girl we are! She is such a light in this family. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. And she rocked her recital!






Cousin Nicole and Annie even came to watch!! We love having them nearby.

I mean, could you just die of cuteness?! 

Erik had to run Troy over to his baseball game after Brooklyn danced, so we took a few pictures after his game. Nothing makes my heart melt more than seeing a Daddy with his daughter. 









She will always be my baby girl!!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

oh my goodness!! those pictures were all so precious!! what a little doll! Seriously so darling!!! I'm sure you are so proud of her... she is so sweet and so athletic too... and smart... wow! and gorgeous of course!!