Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Weekend in Seattle




Hi All,
My brother Brett and his family came to visit this last week. Simultaneously, my nephew Jaryn flew up, and we all enjoyed a Yankees-Mariners game, or two. Here are some photos. It was nice to spend time with my Brother and his wife Colleen, and to see how my nieces and nephews are growing. They are great kids! Fun, obedient, and extremely intelligent. And Brooklyn loves to hang out with other kids, especially her cousins! Here are a few photos.


At the age of 17 (18 in 12 days), this was Jaryn's first major league baseball game. I'm glad it was a good one and he was able to experience a win (which are few and far between for us yankee fans this year). I'm glad he was able to go to one before he goes on a mission in one year.

Thanks for comming to visit guys.


Jordan Enjoying some Cotton Candy

My Baby girl and Me


Yankee fan since birth!


Jaryn and his newest cousin

Andrew

Brooklyn & Andrew

Brett and the boys (the mobile ones at least)

Baby Zachary

1 comments:

Katie Ferguson said...

You guys look like you all had a ton of fun. I'm so jealous!